A proactive approach to disaster recovery…
” You can’t always prevent disasters, but you can certainly plan for contingencies. That’s our approach. “
Contingency planning can include:-
- Automated regular backup
- Server Replication/Failover – real-time data replication on site, off site or managed at our site
- A very cost effective subscription service that replicates changed data across a broadband tunnel, stored remotely Preventing IT disasters from becoming business disasters
We can review your current IT systems and suggest areas or procedures which would lessen your exposure to risk. By identifying these issues and implementing solutions we can ensure that your business is ready to face the challenges and uncertainty of our modern world.
We can advise on a number of different technologies to ensure that your data is safe and can be recovered in the event of a disaster. This can include:
- Local backup storage using encrypted USB media so it’s available when you need it most
- Cloud-based storage to ensure that your data is stored off-site in a secure environment
- A hybrid solution of local and cloud storage so you have the next of both worlds
Contact us to find our more.